With the new OptiGate web portal, Finance Manager provides New York school district administrators and employees with an easier way to access essential personal and employment information in a single location, whenever and wherever they need it. The Employee Self-Service portal also seamlessly integrates with our nVision and Timepiece products.
MAKING ALL THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS 24/7
ANYTIME. ANYWHERE. AND ON ANY PLATFORM.
Increase productivity by providing immediate access to essential real-time information
Reduce waste by granting staff an electronic means to submit requests for updates and changes
Improve internal communications and increase staff satisfaction by sharing important employment information
It's Safe. Encrypted. Secure. OptiGate relies on a custom-configured hardware Appliance that uses multi-layered encryption technology - military-grade encryption algorithms and multiple strong encryption keys - to ensure that data is absolutely secure at rest and during the transfer from Appliance to the OptiGate user.
- Review, manage and update personal information, benefits, emergency contacts and dependent information
- Access payroll details, W-2 and W-4 tax forms, direct deposit forms, pay-stubs paycheck history and deductions
- Monitor timesheet and attendance information
- Submit time off and leave requests
Administrators and Management can:
- Reliably review, approve and deny employee-submitted requests
Choose the User-Friendly Solution That’s Right for Your District:
- The Basics: the standard OptiGate system for a more simplified out-of-the-box use:
- Designed for a single level approval process
- Incorporate custom themes
- Seamlessly communicate with other Finance Manager products
- The Workflow Powerhouse: Flexible. Scalable. Customizable:
- Configure a multi-level administrative approval system customized for each district
- Enable automated response system utilizing emails
- All functionalities the Basics Package offers